Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pastor Mike The Blogger --- Take #2

Well I am going to take another stab at this whole blogging thing.  I am not sure why I have not been able to keep this practice consistent.  It should really resonate with me.  I enjoy journal writing and I find the idea of blogging interesting, but I have yet to succeed at keeping it up. 

In this second attempt, I desire to see this site become an on going dialog that promotes healthy spiritual growth for all who participate with it.  I invite whoever may come across this blog to feel free to engage in a healthy dialog in hopes that we might assist one another in gaining a clearer understanding of who God is and what His vision for our lives might be.  My goal is not so much about giving answers with my blog posts but rather to ask good questions that may help lead to some answers. 

Lord, may you use this resource to bring whoever participates with it into a closer relationship with you.  Guide my heart and my mind as I write and seek your face.  Keep not yourself hidden from me but give me a clearer understanding of who You are and who you created me to be. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment