Friday, February 10, 2017

Truth & Righteousness Day #5

MARK CHALLENGE – DAY #5: Mark 5

TRUTH:  Mark chapter 5 speaks to me about the supremacy of Christ.  In this chapter we see that even demons must listen to him and do as he commands.  I love in this story the imagery express through the legion of demons shaking and trembling in fear in the presence of God’s holy Son.  If Christ’s supremacy is correctly articulated in this chapter of Mark then Christ is certainly more than qualified to manage, lead and handle any and every aspect of my life.

RIGHTEOUSNESS:  In this reading I am reminded of God’s supremacy over all and in all.


RESPONSE:  My response to my reading today is to give thanks to God for his love and to do a little self-evaluation looking for any areas that I may not be surrendering myself entirely to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment